Commercial and Corporate Litigation
The attorneys at Smith, Barden & Wells, PC understand that litigation can take an enormous toll on you and your business. When a dispute arises, our business attorneys explore all reasonable solutions and alternatives to litigation. Often, the monetary and emotional expense of litigation can be avoided with sound advice. However, litigation is sometimes inevitable. In those cases, Smith, Barden & Wells, PC brings a wealth of corporate knowledge and trial experience to corporate litigation matters.
Work in the area of commercial and corporate litigation includes:
- Serving as defense counsel for businesses such as corporations, limited liability companies, and sole proprietorships
- Representing businesses against claims of fraud and tortious interference in the sale of its business and in other transactions
- Representing business clients in all of the Courts throughout the State of Virginia
- Bankruptcy representation either as a claimant or as a petitioner in bankruptcy
- Negotiation and settlement of claims
We’re Here to Help
To speak with a lawyer regarding commercial or corporate litigation, contact Smith, Barden & Wells, PC today to arrange your consultation.